You look at me,
Smile, I look back
No smile,
Just a simple straight face,
Now the smile I give you
Is fake and unhappy.
Looking back at our problems,
Hating you,
Thinking you're selfish,
But back then
We used be closer,
Best friends.
Telling each other
Everything, criticizing everyone,
But now I criticize you.
You say sorry, but
You actually didn’t do anything,
I’m the one who is
Supposed to apologize
Not you,
You’re just trying to make our friendship better.
So this year I hope to be a better person with you.
Because of our stupid childish problems our friendship was over.
Maybe some things happened for a reason,
But now we share the same group of friends,
We have to be friends again.
This year I hope to be a better person with you.
-Danelia Martinez
i know who your talking about... haha AMAZING JOB! i love love love love love love love it, its perfect :) keep it up bby, ly <3
ReplyDeleteReally good, i know who your talking about :O haha i loved the way you expressed what you felt about her, keep it up! btw you didnt comment on mine-.- whatevaa. excellent job! -alexa :*
ReplyDelete